27 October 2006

Still working on getting Slugger back...

I'm guessing you don't really want to know the details of Slugger's travails over the last few weeks, but the upshot is that we're in the process of moving the site. Last time we did that, it took 12 hours, this time, I'm doing it myself and its been in process, on and off, since five o'clock yesterday (I blame Pete for the big long posts). I'm trying to get this done asap. This time we'd like to put back up plan in place, so that we can avoid such instances in future.

In meantime, if you'd like to help (you are not one of those kind and generous souls who have already send a donation): feel free to hit the tip jar. Size doesn't matter, its the gesture of support that counts.

1 comment:

Lady Fotherington-Smethers said...

What does it mean?? I would like to add it to my slang vocabulary.